Which team to you hate to see succeed, but have a player you want to see succeed?

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
That's what I'm saying it doesn't happen anymore.... I've went to 2 games in Ottawa in the last 2 seasons and not once did it happen even though majority were leaf fans. Since Sundin left it hasn't been the same.

I dont know what games you went to but I heard him get booed last year.

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
Dont like the Sens and the Habs and wish all their players failures in their careers . I'm just a nice guy like that. Not a single guy on either team throughout their history has any redeeming qualities for me. **** em

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Wow didnt think I'd get attacked for Alfie haha, but I don't care what you guys say the hatred has died down a lot.

The height of it was when the Sun posted a picture of Alfie photoshopped as Krusty the clown, it's been no where close for half a decade.

FireEverybody*

Alfredsson has been irrelevant now for a while. He may captain our rivals but he has no impact in Toronto what so ever. We don't even boo him anymore when he touches the puck. The Alfie hate is over and I'd like to see all elite oldies get a well deserved cup. Rather it not be with Ottawa however.

Alfredsson mocking Sundin is clearly a despicable act that will never be forgotten or forgiven.

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
The Habs and the Sens. The Habs have Kaberle, the Sens have a guy who went to my high school at the same time as me.

MakeTheIronSing

Oct 13, 2011
Edmonton
I hate Montreal with a passion, in the same way I hope their fans hate us.

That being said, I love Carey Price, that guy's a beauty

Beverage

Jan 31, 2013
Toronto
Never been a fan of Buffalo, however I would like to see Cody Hodgson succeed. I met him and was able to play against him at a local ymca and he seemed like a very nice guy. Also Luke Schenn in Philly, still have a soft spot for him.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Dont like the Sens and the Habs and wish all their players failures in their careers . I'm just a nice guy like that. Not a single guy on either team throughout their history has any redeeming qualities for me. **** em

My kind of guy...totally agree, especially the Sens.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Kind words being said about Aflie on the Leafs board is so wrong and its making my head hurt

Ahhh much better!

alfredsson_the_unicorn.jpg

dance.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad