Which team do you dislike the most?

RicEsteban85

Jan 20, 2013
Aachen
As an Avangard supporter its Vityaz Chekhov for me. I just don`t like the idea and concept of the club and just cant imagine how anybody can be a fan of this team...

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
I respect all the teams as companies of hockey players, but if we take the infrastructure - I have no idea why we still have Vityaz Chekhov in the KHL. 75k population, the arena barely meets the requirements of the VHL, the hockey school exists just for 2 years.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
The same reason as above but I would name CSKA. Their infrastrcture is abysmal. LDS CSKA is the worst arena in Moscow, in my opinion. Their ticket policy is beyond my understanding - there are no tickets available for every good game even in the cash office but the arena is still barely half full.

The other reason is the way they handled Bobrov's anniversary I was on the Spartak - SKA game (6:1) where his banner was rised, his widow was here with Starshinov and some former players. The whole atmosphere was great. Then I went to the next CSKA's game. They just barely mentioned his anniversary in the beggining once and that was all.

Last edited:

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
dinamo... and i tend to belive anisins words about their managment. i know in some respect its the way those things are done in russia, but it doesnt make them less disgusting

Domen

Feb 18, 2013
I don't really dislike any teams, maybe Avangard sometimes because their fans tend to be quite annoying but that's it really.

dinamo... and i tend to belive anisins words about their managment. i know in some respect its the way those things are done in russia, but it doesnt make them less disgusting

I'm on Dinamo's side here. Anisin gave too many contradicting and just stupid interviews where it was plainly seen that he was just greedy. And statistics aren't on his side too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad