Which Stick

feerlessleadr

Jul 1, 2006
New Jersey
i was in a pro shop today and i say the Nike Bauer Vapor V2 Composite stick and i really liked it....I also saw the Vapor XXX which wasnt much more expensive and i was wondering what is the major differences and which stick would you reccomend.

I'm using a zbubble easton focus flex blade combo at the moment...it has an iginla curve and 100 flex....

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
The V2 is a price point stick, which isn't a bad thing. Check out the review from epuck.com.

http://www.epuck.com/webapp/wcs/sto...&productId=979104&langId=-1&categoryId=628076

Doesn't sound like a bad stick, especially not at that price.

Other then the price, weight is probably the biggest difference.

I myself would go with the Vapor XXX. For the price it's a much better stick. That was Bauer's top of the line stick not to long ago.

Last edited:

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
that v2 is a piece of ****, go with the XXX. or even an XX is way better than that.

****, why aren't more people holding out for the 190?

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
that v2 is a piece of ****, go with the XXX. or even an XX is way better than that.

****, why aren't more people holding out for the 190?

I'd say price. Vapor XXX's are pretty cheap these days. That's a lot of stick for under a hundred bucks.

I'll tell ya. The new stick on the market that's got my attention is the Sher-wood RM19. If not for the $200+ US price tag I would have alreayd bought one.

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
Yeah, i'm wanting to try one of the new SWDs out but I'd rather try out a Mission Pulse... but I'm just a poor college student :(

Who wants to donate to buy me a new OPS?!?! Don't lie, you know you want to!

hockey_power

Oct 23, 2006
obviously..COMPTON
i would say pick up the Vapour XXX, oh how i want that stick hahaa, right now i have a vector V110 with a Recchi blade which I really like ( most people dont tho, not sure why) but i want something a bit lighter, thats why i would chose the vapour!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad