Which Shark leads the team in points this year

Who leads the team in points?

• Total voters

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Bold prediction: Kaner will bust out a 75+ point season.

I really want to believe this :laugh:

I hope so too. If he’s on the PP I hope they put him in front of the net where he is best and keep him off of the side boards where he just coughs up the puck

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Since we didn't get Tavares, Thornton is gonna channel dark energy to have his 27 year old body again for the season and score 90 points. The unfortunate side effect is that DeMelo will somehow get top 4 minutes though.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Until further notice, it’s still gonna be Pavelski. Guy stays healthy and puts up points consistently.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I fully expected you to endorse Hertl after his playoff showing

I love Hertl more than anyone but I would be foolish to predict he’d supplant Pavelski and Burns based on ten admittedly excellent playoff games. I would love to be proven wrong, of course. :laugh:

I picked Burns for this poll, but the results have just confirmed for me that Joe Pavelski is underrated on this board.

I’m not sure Pavelski himself is “underrated”, but his ability to put up raw point totals definitely is. Burns is the only other guy I considered. Couture and Jumbo, I don’t trust their health.

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I picked Burns for this poll, but the results have just confirmed for me that Joe Pavelski is underrated on this board.

I was honestly surprised that I had to go back to the 2012-13 season to find one where Pavs was NOT in the top-2 for points on the Sharks. Guy puts up points every year but does not get noticed much because he is not exactly speedy or flashy.

Reactions: Juxtaposer

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I think Hertl finally is realizing what he can do with his size and skill. If he stays healthy I expect him to have a huge season.

Reactions: FeedingFrenzy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->