Which Sen am I?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I thought since it’s the off season, and there’s not much going on, we could play a little game. I’ll give some clues about a player who has played for the Sens and you guys have to guess who it is. If you get it right then you give the next clue.

I was signed by Ottawa as a free agent
I played for the Sens for more than two seasons
I am originally from western Canada
I played for 2 other Canadian teams in my career
I played close to one thousand games in the nhl

Who am I?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I thought since it’s the off season, and there’s not much going on, we could play a little game. I’ll give some clues about a player who has played for the Sens and you guys have to guess who it is. If you get it right then you give the next clue.

I was signed by Ottawa as a free agent
I played for the Sens for more than two seasons
I am originally from western Canada
I played for 2 other Canadian teams in my career
I played close to one thousand games in the nhl

Who am I?
When you say close too I think just below the 1000 games, but sounds like Jason Smith though I know it's not.

Deaner

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkUncleDenis

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
here’s one
i signed as a free agent wth ottawa. i played for two teams prior to that. my stint here was short but i scored my first and only playoff goal as a sen.
who am i?

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Was thinking Clarke Macarthur until you said close to 1000 games. Also think he’s only played for two Canadian teams.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
About a year-and-a-half before I joined the Ottawa Senators, I was named to an Olympic squad. I made the team over several big name players, one of whom is currently top 3 of all-time in 3 major statistical categories. I played for two teams before the Senators and one team after.

Who am I?

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
My time with the Senators, although brief, saw me post a PPG that is amongst the top 20 best in Senators history. I never put up more than 25 points in a season. I am one of the most prolific non-Russian players in the history of the KHL.

Who am I?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
My time with the Senators, although brief, saw me post a PPG that is amongst the top 20 best in Senators history. I never put up more than 25 points in a season. I am one of the most prolific non-Russian players in the history of the KHL.

Who am I?
Bochenski
About a year-and-a-half before I joined the Ottawa Senators, I was named to an Olympic squad. I made the team over several big name players, one of whom is currently top 3 of all-time in 3 major statistical categories. I played for two teams before the Senators and one team after.

Who am I?
Bobby Zamuner

Reactions: Gil Scott Perron

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->