Which Sabres Player Should I Pick To Customize My Blank Jersey?

Which Player Should I Get My Jersey Custmized As?

• Total voters

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I am headed to the NHL Store with a blank jersey I am going to get customized. Will be there in 2 hours and have decided to ask which player I should get? Whomever gets the most votes is who I'm going with!

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Without even looking at the options I said ERod

Wanted to pick something ERod up at the Sabres store when I was there...nada

Reactions: sabremike

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Well, clearly Berglund, as he was smart enough to bail on this ****-show of a team.
Sadly the NHL Store will not do a customization for a player no longer in the league (found this out when I asked if I could get a blank goats head turned into a Peca jersey).

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Sadly the NHL Store will not do a customization for a player no longer in the league (found this out when I asked if I could get a blank goats head turned into a Peca jersey).
That is actually pretty lame they do not let you customize it to that level.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
But could you do a current player on a Goat head?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The winner is.... The NHL Store sucks because they can't personalize away jerseys. So I took it to Gerry Crosby by the Garden and for slightly more than the NHL Store charges for heat press it will be sent out and professionally sewn. The winner... Sam!!!!!!!!!

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

What happens if your last name is Peca and your favorite number is 27?

Reactions: sabremike

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
Eichel, Dahlin or from your list Casey. I don't like the others chances of being around long term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->