Which rookie will finish with most points this season?

Which rookie finishes with most points this season?

• Total voters

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
I know this has probably been asking before, but now since the season is starting soon and lineups are almost ready. Which rookie do you think finishes with the most points this season?

(I discluded Lafrienere and Kaprizov for a reason, since they were most likely going to be selected)

also my apologies if i forgot any

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
One of these things is not like the others.

Heart says Vilardi, guy deserves it and has the chops.

Brain says Stuetzle.

This .

Stuetzle will get more ice time but also be keyed on by other teams
( and need to adjust to the NA ice size )

Vilardi will center the 2nd line and already has some NHL experience.
is also older and bigger . my bias leads me to Vilardi .

Reactions: InfinityIggy

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Vilardi is 3 years older than Stutzle and he’ll get a similar opportunity in a bad teams top 6, but he’ll have Kopitar to shelter him.

I think he’ll have a great season.

Last edited:

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I don't think it's even a guarantee Zegras plays the whole season with Anaheim.
I assume he'll get his six games to start before a decision is made? Really interested to see how he does in camp but time is running out before the first game. When's he supposed to be done quarantine? I guess it's safe to assume won't get his first game for a few weeks due to the late start.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I assume he'll get his six games to start before a decision is made? Really interested to see how he does in camp but time is running out before the first game. When's he supposed to be done quarantine? I guess it's safe to assume won't get his first game for a few weeks due to the late start.
Might miss the first three games or so. That would be my guess.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Hayton is older than several others here, and will get more opportunities too. Coaches are needing to win, and some of these other guys might get restricted ice.

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Vilardi is 4 years older than Stutzle and he’ll get a similar opportunity in a bad teams top 6, but he’ll have Kopitar to shelter him.

I think he’ll have a great season.

4 years ? more like 2 years 5 months and Vilardi lost development time to injuries .
Stutlze
Born Jan 15 2002 -- Viersen, Germany
[18 yrs. ago]

Vilardi
Born Aug 16 1999 -- Kingston, ONT
[21 yrs. ago]

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Zegras is amazing, so him. I hope he cracks the roster though. Because that eats up a year of his ELC, and I want bad things for Anaheim, and also then my prediction has a chance of becoming true.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Guess he's done with quarantine. Still think he should get first line minutes in the AHL and work on filling out his frame before he takes the next step.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kiviranta :laugh::laugh:

He might've had some awesome playoff games but he's a bottom 6 guy on a low scoring team.

I'm going with Stuetzle

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I voted Kiviranta just for the lol's

I hope no one is expecting him to put up many points because you will be massively disappointed.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
4 years ? more like 2 years 5 months and Vilardi lost development time to injuries .
Stutlze
Born Jan 15 2002 -- Viersen, Germany
[18 yrs. ago]

Vilardi
Born Aug 16 1999 -- Kingston, ONT
[21 yrs. ago]
Meant to say 3 since they’re 3 drafts apart.

the months difference really doesn’t matter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad