Which Qualifying Round Series Interests You The Most?

Which Qualifying Round Series Interests You The Most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
Looks like most of the votes coming from the fans of their own teams haha. Will certainly skew the results. Outside of the islanders the rangers and leafs series will be fun ones for sure.

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Edmonton vs Chicago

Not only is this matchup full of talent, its also a "old vs new" feel. The Hawks are the remnant of a dynasty, and the Oilers' stars are emerging young guns.

Plus, even the losing team remains interestng because of the draft lotto. Can you imagine Laf being an Oiler or Hawk?

Reactions: COHawk

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Outside of my own team’s , I would have to say Leafs v Blue Jackets. Two opposites squaring off, I could see a short series either way.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Obviously biased, but i'm kinda excited for Canucks in "playoff-ish" hockey again, more than anything. That is pertinent to my interests.

The Oilers vs Blackhawks matchup could be fascinating and have some great hockey with crazy swings though.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Outside of my own club the ones that catch my eye are:

Calgary vs Winni- two good teams, western rivals, both could go far

Chicago vs Edmonton- on the surface you'd think the Oil would skate circles around them but the old guys will be motivated to shut the young upstarts down.

Montreal vs Pittsburgh- My favorite player slapping around one of our biggest rivals, what's not to like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad