Prospect Info: Which prospects impress you the most so far?

Which prospects impress you the most so far?

• Miguel Tourigny

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Ty Smilanic

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Joshua Roy

Votes: 63 67.7%
  • Riley Kidney

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Sean Farell

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Emil Heineman

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Xavier Simneau

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Jayden Struble

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • William Trudeau

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Mathias Norlinder

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Jesse Ylonen

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Owen Beck

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Filip Mesar

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Dave Reinbacher

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Jared Davidson

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Logan Mailloux

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Quentin Miller

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Dobes

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Jan Mysak

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Florien Xhekaj

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Guindon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McKay

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Trudeau, Roy and Davidson were good they are the 3 stars so far for the rookies in this camp. Happy that Davidson impressed everyone because he went under the radar for too long and I hoped that we would bring it because I praised him to my friends before camp.

I want to give Norlinder an honorable mention as well. He looked way more fluid and confident in his decisions. He should really take a close look at Matheson's playstyle and try to copy him as much as possible.

Disappointment : Farell

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevins and Tyson

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Trudeau Roy and Mailloux for me, although I added the two goaltenders as well Miller and Dobes just to encourage them :) They did well.

Mailloux I was severely not impressed initially but he really went into a progression in the past two scrimmages that was nice to see.

Good mention to Beck.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Miller Beck and Reinbacher were the best of the younger players. Florian is also interesting as he showed he may very well have some of that unicorn in him after all. The others were where I expect them to be given their age and experience. For the older guys I'd like to see how they perform in the pre-season games it should give us better insight as to where they are at over all.

Last edited:

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
It's hard to say right now....I mean out of the ones that were sent back to junior, Miller was my favorite.

I can say that I've been impressed by quite a few prospects so far, but I'll wait to see them in an actual game (exhibition) context before judging. Some players play differently when they know they can actually get hit.

Reactions: Vachon23

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
It's hard to say right now....I mean out of the ones that were sent back to junior, Miller was my favorite.

I can say that I've been impressed by quite a few prospects so far, but I'll wait to see them in an actual game (exhibition) context before judging. Some players play differently when they know they can actually get hit.
Exactly, half of the players in those scrimmage plays to bet get hurt and let the rust go

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Trudeau, he was playing like an NHL defender. Efficient on both way of the ice. The way he was playing last year in the AHL isnt not really a surprise today. I hope he is going to play the same during pre season and maybe stay in MTL.

Joshua Roy. This guys has skills. The only one with that kind of offensive mindset.

Mailloux. Really strong. Offensive dman. Great shot. Maybe work on his defensive side in Laval could be a perfect year for that.

Davidson. Really impress with his poise on the puck. Strong. Great shot.

I didnt vote for him, but Riley Kidney played well imo. He has offensive instinct. He could develop well in Laval.

Reinbacher. To play that way at 18 years is really impressive. I just imagine how he will be at 20 years old.

Reactions: Dutronc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad