Which prospect/young player would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
I',d take Grebeshov... I'm not saying that Toivonen won'T be a good goalie... maybe just not a great one... beside I think grebeshov has some Adam Foote potentiel

Coffey77

Mar 12, 2002
Visit site
I don't know an incredible amount on those guys but I would pick Lupul out of that bunch.

Detroit already has decent prospect depth in net with Howard, Liv and McDonald. However, the Wings don't have a foward prospect who's a sniper. Especially one with decent size. Lupul isn't an ogre by any means but isn't he around 6'1" 195?

Vic Rattlehead*

nyrcup94 said:
Given the option of selecting only one of these players, who would you choose and why? Thanks in advance!!

Carlo Colaiacovo
Denis Grebeshkov
Joffrey Lupul
Hannu Toivonen
Toivonen. This kid will be amazing.

Safir*

FlyersProspect2 said:
Hannu Toivonen
Joffrey Lupul
Denis Grebeshkov
Carlo Colaiacovo

In that order. I don't know to much about Denis Grebeshkov and Carlo Colaiacovo

Yep, that's my order as well.

OMG the Bruins really have luxury problem. :eek:

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
It all comes down to what you want. This isn't a very good comparison. You've got a potential top flite starting goalie, a scorer and two solid dmen. If you want a goalie, obviously you take Toivonen, if you want a scorer you take Lupul, if you want a dman either you take Colaiacovo or Grebeshkov. All comes down to needs.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
nyrcup94 said:
Given the option of selecting only one of these players, who would you choose and why? Thanks in advance!!

Carlo Colaiacovo
Denis Grebeshkov
Joffrey Lupul
Hannu Toivonen

Lupul
Grebeshkov
Toivonen
Colaiacovo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events