Which player would you pick last?

Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
You could say malkin because of health issues. Or kane because he had a similar/slightly less impressive peak than malkin. But its obviously one of those two i think

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I never thought I'd be voting that the last player I want is Patrick Kane...but with the players on this list it was too easy of a choice.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Kane is a great and very accomplished player but isn't comparable to the other three.

And yeah, McDavid hasn't accomplished as much as Kane, but I do believe he'll surpass him individually. Whether he'll have as much team success with the POS Oilers remains to be seen.

Bob Barker

Jun 2, 2008
Are we looking at the players as they are right now, the players at draft eligible age with 20/20 foresight, or the players as they were regarded at their own drafts?

Snowsii

Jan 6, 2014
Had to go with Malkin, though if Malkin is on his game he's top players in the world.. Too bad, it aint as much i would like it to be.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I think Ovechkin based on age and position.

Kane is a great and very accomplished player but isn't comparable to the other three.

And yeah, McDavid hasn't accomplished as much as Kane, but I do believe he'll surpass him individually. Whether he'll have as much team success with the POS Oilers remains to be seen.

Kane's resume over the last three seasons is as good as anyone from that list though.

He's the one with the highest peak over that time frame, I would argue.

Edit: Unless it was meant as a "If they were available at 18 years old"? In that case, Kane would definitely go last. Although, I'm not sure just how much hype Malkin had at the time.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I think Ovechkin based on age and position.

Kane's resume over the last three seasons is as good as anyone from that list though.

He's the one with the highest peak over that time frame, I would argue.

Edit: Unless it was meant as a "If they were available at 18 years old"? In that case, Kane would definitely go last. Although, I'm not sure just how much hype Malkin had at the time.

Ir we're picking based on careers, I'd take all of them ahead of Kane (I think McDavid will win a lot of individual awards - more than Kane).

The last three seasons he was tremendous... although this season he is likely doing the worst of the four.

wabagee

Nov 24, 2014
Who would you take? There's only one answer! Who's gonna retire first is the other question!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well if this was based on who I would take last. I would say McDavid.

Why? Well because he'd go 1st and I'd never be lucky enough to pick 1st so it really doesn't matter.

In other news, this successfully killed a minute of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad