Which player would you like to have on your team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
IMO Nokelainen. At worst he's a good third liner. If he developes the way he should he'll be a great 2nd lind player with good work ethic and some skill. At his best he'll be a great compliment to a first line player and his stats will be enhanced by playing with a superstar.

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
LittlePenguin66 said:
Zajac
Eminger
Danis
Nokelainen
Ehrhoff
Finley
Aulin
Pat Eaves
Plekanec
Soderberg

I know that´s players of each position but who could makes the most impact?
Pat Eaves if it's the kid at BC. Skill, grit and a real nasty streak. Very competitive. Comes up big in big games.

Jamie

Mar 2, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
As an Oiler fan, it's Eminger easily. The Oilers need a PP QB coming up through the system, and although Bergeron is capable, I don't think he'll be near as complete of a player as Eminger who I think will be a solid top 4 guy who sees a lot of PP time. His top end potential is huge as well IMO. I think he has an outside chance of being as good as Gonchar(Unlikely, but there's a chance, I'd say around 20%)

NYR Fan 8845

Jan 10, 2005
NYC
In all honesty none really catch me but if I had to choose one it would probably be Eminger.Could never have enough solid "d" prospects

Jamie

Mar 2, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
LittlePenguin66 said:
Thanks guys!

Can someone give me some info´s about Zajac and Nokelainen please?
I know the scouting report but want to hear some thoughts from you!
I got a chance to watch Zajac a fair bit when he was in the BCHL(probably 10 games or so), and he clearly stood out there. He's a player that can really create things offensivly. He works well with just about any linemate and truly makes them look better than they are. He takes and gives passes well, which IMO, is a very important skill to play in the NHL. I liked the kid a lot when I saw him, and hope for his sake he can be a solid 2nd liner(has the potential for first line, but less likely I'd say). And he's also a player that I think if his offense doesn't translate to NHL, can still be a useful forward in a 3rd line role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->