Which player started a successful business?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Cheli's Chili Bar. Was open for several years, with several locations, before closing late last year.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
Former Oilers defenceman Randy Gregg is a medical doctor who runs a successful practice for sports medicine, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation.

Reactions: GuelphStormer

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
Cyclone Taylor sporting goods in Vancouver

Paul Reinhardt hedge fund

Pat Quinn restaurant

Reggie Leach huge landscaping company

Gilles Meloche delilos hamburger joint franchises

Syl Apps Jr hedge fund

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
Tony Twist owned Twisters Iron Bar Saloon, it was highly successful not sure what happened but it closed right around the time he got divorced, now he owns an auto glass business.

My brother used to work really close to it and it was his go to hangout when he was in his early 20s, Twist would be there just about every night. I wasnt old enough to drink at the time and was only in there once during the day to play pool.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Pat Hughes ran several pizza joints while he worked for the Buffalo PD
Martin Brodeur and Sheldon Souray founded La Pizzeria in Montreal in 2011. I'm not sure if they're still involved with it or not.
La Pizzeria Etc.

There haven't been any updates or reviews added to the page since 2018, but the website appears to still be up and running.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Mario also had MLX Skates, which was acquired by Easton Hockey after only two years.

The technology from MLX skates was used to create the Easton Mako.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Cam Ward and Tim Gleason own a vineyard and wine label called Vineyard 36.

Calvin De Haan owns a brewery called Ridge Rock Brewing Company.

Reactions: DaveG

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
I think Drury owned a pizza spot in New York. I think I remember Bryan Berrard being involved in some company that manages players’s finances.

earthstone

Jan 5, 2016
Greg adams played mostly with washington. From duncan bc. Owns numerous tim hortons on vancouver island. And also owns laketown ranch an outdoor concert venue also on the island. The venue holds about 15000 people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad