Which player do you want to see play for the flyers the most?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm gonna say Matthews just because him being here would mean he left the Leafs as a FA and that would crush their little souls.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm gonna say Matthews just because him being here would mean he left the Leafs as a FA and that would crush their little souls.

I think you'd agree with me when I say that the greatest move of this kind - not involving the Flyers, but involving a player you'd like to see on a certain team - would be seeing Brandon F. Manning on the Calgary Flames.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
If we are talking current players at current abilities (i.e., not historical players, not current players during their prime), I'd say obviously the answer is McDavid. Historical: Gretzky. Current player in prime: Jagr.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think you'd agree with me when I say that the greatest move of this kind - not involving the Flyers, but involving a player you'd like to see on a certain team - would be seeing Brandon F. Manning on the Calgary Flames.

I'm conflicted...

On one hand, I'd love to see McDavids diaper filled a couple times per year and the anger it would cause the Oilers fans...

but on the other hand, my personal hatred for Manning makes me want him out of the NHL completely and working as a janitor, cleaning up the urinals at a school for the blind.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm conflicted...

On one hand, I'd love to see McDavids diaper filled a couple times per year and the anger it would cause the Oilers fans...

but on the other hand, my personal hatred for Manning makes me want him out of the NHL completely and working as a janitor, cleaning up the urinals at a school for the blind.

:laugh: It's a quandary.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
would love to have Johnny gaudreau on the team as the hometown hero. defense wise I'd still love to have had Weber even though the cost for him was absurd. I just love the way he plays. at goalie I would love to have Gibson on the ducks. he s young and I believe he is going to have an amazing career.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I'd love to see Ovi and P. Kane play on G's wings, plus they would murder 3v3

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
It's hard to pick one. Would be one of Doughty, Kucherov, Tarasenko, Price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad