Which player do you dream to get down to Tampa?

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Well the question is easy, I guess most of us have that one player that you hope one day will join us here down to Tampa. Who is it and why? Oh and please not Crosby/McDavid everyone :)

For me it has to be Chris Tanev. It was Josi a year or so ago, but I believe Tanev would be such an amazing fit with our system and I just love defenders that play the game the way he does, or for that instant Stralman does as well.

Houdas

Mining the Lightning
Aug 17, 2014
Prague/Ostrava
Any of the czech guys in NHL, let's say Voráček, Jágr (he's going to play until he's 50), Gudas (yeah, I was really sad), Krejčí, Pasta, Vrána, Zbořil...

Other guys would be Oshie, Karlsson or Kopitar, these guys are really great.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Karlsson, definitely. Hertl. More mixed feelings but I feel Kreider would do well under the Lightning uniform.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Well the question is easy, I guess most of us have that one player that you hope one day will join us here down to Tampa. Who is it and why? Oh and please not Crosby/McDavid everyone :)

For me it has to be Chris Tanev. It was Josi a year or so ago, but I believe Tanev would be such an amazing fit with our system and I just love defenders that play the game the way he does, or for that instant Stralman does as well.

karlsson by a large margin thinking of him and hedmonster on rushes is truly unfair

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Karlsson QBing our PP would make us instantly cup favorites.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'd also say Karlsson...I also wouldn't mind OEL, or both. I feel both would thrive on a team like ours...and you can't really go wrong with Swedish 'd' as we all know.

Hedman - Karlsson
OEL - Stralman

Now that is a top-4.

TheTriplets

May 18, 2015
Drouin - Stamkos - Voracek would be one heck of a line.

Bennett and Ehlers are two young players I think would look truly great on us, too.

And maybe the most realistic, I'd love to see Jagr in our uniform for once. If Florida's out of playoff contention at the deadline, make it happen, SY.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Karlsson or Weber

Reasoning, well. Karlsson is the best right handed offensive defenseman in the league, has an amazing shot, and would fit the system like a glove. Hedman could cover for him physically and defensively. On the other hand, Weber is the best overall physical right handed defenseman in the league, also can produce points with the best of them, and has an amazing shot as well. Would cover for Hedman physically and defensively allowing Hedman to become Hedmonster.

Luckily, we have Stralman.

Last edited:

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Great answers here, though I am a little surprised at all the Hedman-Karlsson dreams.. I rather not have Hedman as the defense first guy on a pair..
Also Monahan would be a great fit here IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad