Which personal rivalry is more entertaining?

Which personal rivalry is more entertaining?

• Total voters

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Tkachuk bought a house in Doughty's head a couple years ago and it looks like he's still living there.

Reaves and Kane have no problem expressing their hate for each other, only feeding into that great new rivalry out west.

Both situations have lead to some beautiful soundbites/moments on and off the ice.

Both are great for the game.

Which one is more entertaining?

If there's another worthy choice (current), please name it (Not looking for Crosby/Ovie type of rivalry)

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I see Reaves and Tkachuk both as trolls in the rivalries but Doughty hates Tkachuk much more than Kane hates Reaves so Tkachuk/Doughty

Reactions: Crabapple

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Doughty/Tkachuk, Doughty is definitely the one that makes it more appealing. Hate the guy, but he's such a beauty.(if that makes any sense)

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Reaves/Kane.

Doughty honestly seems like he’s kind of afraid of Tkachuk so that one is more one-sided.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I love both but I went with Kane/Reaves because they're more likely to actually fight and they're constantly insulting each other to the media, while Doughty/Tkachuk are usually a bit more subtle.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Reaves/Kane.

Doughty honestly seems like he’s kind of afraid of Tkachuk so that one is more one-sided.

That’s how I see it, too. Tkachuk seems to just do his own thing...his game is to get under the oppositions skin. It seems to really work on Doughty, who gets really worked up and flustered

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
They did play before and even then it wasn't a rivalry.
How? They go at each other all game long.

Your post makes me think you did not watch it.

In fact Reaves knocked him out of the last game with a hit that caused a concussion.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
How? They go at each other all game long.

Your post makes me think you did not watch it.

In fact Reaves knocked him out of the last game with a hit that caused a concussion.

One dirty hit doesn't exactly make it a rivalry. They usually aren't even on the ice at the same time because Wilson plays on the top-line and Reaves on the 4th line.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
One dirty hit doesn't exactly make it a rivalry. They usually aren't even on the ice at the same time because Wilson plays on the top-line and Reaves on the 4th line.
And Kane-Reaves isn’t any different in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad