OT: Which Penguins numbers will be OFFICIALLY RETIRED or UNOFFICIALLY REMOVED FROM CIRCULATION?

Which Penguins numbers would you OFFICIALLY RETIRE or UNOFFICIALLY REMOVE FROM CIRCULATION?

• Total voters

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm sure this made top 100...
CbgpWmH.gif

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Agreed

It's stupid

Honor them sure.. But retiring numbers? On a team like PIT we'd have like ten numbers left. Too many stars have made big impacts.
What’s the difference? No one will ever wear 66, 68, 71, 87 or 58 again anyway...

edit: also, why is Briere an option? His number is already retired.

Reactions: EightyOne

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I think a Jagr retirement would be a great way to open the season next year.

Get fans immediately interested, tied to the old - and then focused on the new.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
He seemed like a weasley little brownnoser of a wank-stain so yeah that almost kinda tracks even though you're kidding haha

For such a smart, team-oriented working class hero it's odd he was seemingly never offered a job in Pittsburgh or elsewhere.

I think he works in finance now.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The Penguins retiring Fleury's jersey after he retires seems like the kind of stupid shit they'd do, so that's why I voted for Fleury in this poll.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
lol people voted Fleury.

Then they double down and vote for Letang :laugh: Imagine trying to explain that one to your kids or grandkids. That guy was suppose to be great, those 3 were great, that guy is Yinzer jesus, and then that guy never won a Norris and bled goals against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad