Which one is your favorite?

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Now I just hope we're gonna see the passionate but smart PK Subban. The focused one.

And Gallagher is gonna be a huge factor. Fits the playoff hockey mold perfectly.

PricePkPatch*

My favourite player?

PK Subban. Since the first time I saw him play, my love for the player have never wavered. The first-and only- player I ever purchased a jersey with his name on. The first player I ever purchased a SECOND jersey with his name on.

The only player I put in my computer background at work.
I have a special kind of happiness when I see HIM score a goal.
I get a buzz feeling when I see him body check an opponent.
My heart always races when I see him doing his BobbyOrresque rush from the back-end of the ice.

I have, always had, and always will have had a player-crush on him. May he retire as a Habs, for he would be the player that make me betray my blood.

Dr_Hook

Jun 4, 2006
Lars for me.

Love everything about the kid. Even his brain cramps a couple weeks back when he circled the zone a couple of times for no reason before fallin on his butt were AWESOME !!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
PK is da man.

But then again, it's like being asked to choose who's the best among your children. Man, you can't do that! They're all good in their own ways! :laugh:

PricePkPatch*

PK is da man.

But then again, it's like being asked to choose who's the best among your children. Man, you can't do that! They're all good in their own ways! :laugh:

I'll never forgive Timmy for puking on my Imperial Guard miniatures

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The Team.
What's the /)%$*%")%* obsession about individuals?

PricePkPatch*

There is something else that gives me even more hope regarding PK Subban's future. Fournier talked about it yesterday; who in the locker room can stand up and rally the team in case of trouble?

He mentionned Prust, Gionta, Bouillon. And also said: "One who wish he could do it is Subban, but he's not there yet".

Subban is such a competitor. He wants to master every crafts he needs to acquire to become a true star.

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
Pacioretty. Gives me that Koivu feeling I used to get. Falls hard, Gets up even stronger. Lots of respect for that.

Dr_Hook

Jun 4, 2006
Forgot to mention, one of the thing I love about Lars is he's alive ; hope he still is... #jinxedbyme

Get well soon Great Dane

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Absolutely love Gallagher. Watching him get into the dirty areas, get hit by much bigger players and get out of it with a giant smile on his face is just awesome. Can tell that kid just loves playing hockey.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
I love Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Eller, but after seeing tonight's game, I just had to vote for PK. What a monster game he played!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->