Which of You Is a Milkman?

Captain Mittens*

Broguieres has been Kings supporters for decades.

027812c8d12311e19f001231380fbca8_7.jpg

they also did one of these of the 92-93 cup run. I have a Western Conference champions milk bottle too

mNA-XWtvpI7bGJ3fbi4pE5w.jpg

fiveholio

Jul 18, 2005
They also have a Quick version from last year. I'll have to find one of the new ones with the cap!

The milk is notably better than regular milk, and the chocolate milk tastes like melted chocolate ice cream.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
:help:

You are about 12 months too late for the old bottles.

You can find Broguiere's almost anywhere. Their chocolate milk is the bomb

Yeah, I remember seeing these last year. I mainly meant the old fashioned bottles. I used to see them in the markets, but I haven't seen them in a while. Regardless of the Kings branding, I like them.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
Would human beings ever consider feeding baby cow a mother's milk? But yet, we drink the milk of a cow which is intended for their calves.

Organic soy milk and organic almond milk works for me.

Captain Mittens*

Would human beings ever consider feeding baby cow a mother's milk? But yet, we drink the milk of a cow which is intended for their calves.

Let me know when they put out commemorative Kings ****

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I've never seen that milk at Ralphs or Whole Foods. I kinda want to support them now.

They are also at Sprouts and Stater Bros. (last year I went back several times because even the staff don't know when Kings caps or bottles would be in. you kinda have to check on it every few days).

HolyShot*

What's the matter? You get the ***** from cow's milk?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad