Which of These Coaching Candidates Would YOU Choose?

Which Coaching Candidate Would You Choose?

• David Quinn

• Jacques Martin

• Kris Knoblauch

• Mark Messier

• Gerard Gallant

• Mike Babcock

• Patrick Roy

• Rick Tocchet

• Bruce Boudreau

• Claude Julien

• John Tortorella

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Pretty amusing to want to get rid of Quinn and bring in a proven quantity and then rally around Knoblauch.
Yea i'm shocked he has so many votes.

Not much will change with him, it will be the same system that relies on the same stuff.

People are taking that 6 game tiny sample size to heart I guess.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I think peeps forgot how loathsome and tired the fanbase was of Torts by the end of his tenor here last time!
Eh.. I never got down on him. The players seemed to. But I as a fan didn’t. He turned this club into a legitimate contender and it stayed that way for the better part of a decade.

He extracted so much out of a team that had not much to give other than at the goalie position.

Bruner4329

Apr 24, 2016
Eh.. I never got down on him. The players seemed to. But I as a fan didn’t. He turned this club into a legitimate contender and it stayed that way for the better part of a decade.

He extracted so much out of a team that had not much to give other than at the goalie position.
Every time I think of Quinn I think of all the games against good teams where we were totally out coached and out prepared. And that to me is why he needs to go.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I voted Roy for the luls. Looking at the results, ew Gallant. Glorified cheerleader. Maybe if the team had a strong veteran leadership he'd work here (like in the AV era) but a team this young needs more structure than he would provide.
Why ew Gallant based on results? I feel like his results are the best thing going for him

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004

Kris Knoblauch is cited as a rising star because the Rangers are considered the model for quick rebuilds and Knoblauch was in charge of the AHL team. But what Rangers spent meaningful time in Hartford? Kravtsov maybe?

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Kris Knoblauch is cited as a rising star because the Rangers are considered the model for quick rebuilds and Knoblauch was in charge of the AHL team. But what Rangers spent meaningful time in Hartford? Kravtsov maybe?

In the Hartford thread, some fans were ripping Knoblauch. Fans don't like their coach. They like those that aren't here, yet.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC

Not really anyone from this year's team. This is only Knoblauch's second year, so Lindgren and Chytil didn't play for him, aside from Chytil's 9 games. He's never coached a full season, because the only two years have been shortened (this year drastically). Kravtsov played 39 last year. Hajek played 23. Shesterkin played 25.

All of the guys he's really gotten to work with are still simmering.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->