Which of These Coaching Candidates Would YOU Choose?

Which Coaching Candidate Would You Choose?

• David Quinn

• Jacques Martin

• Kris Knoblauch

• Mark Messier

• Gerard Gallant

• Mike Babcock

• Patrick Roy

• Rick Tocchet

• Bruce Boudreau

• Claude Julien

• John Tortorella

Results are only viewable after voting.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Messier, really?

You're not old enough to want Messier as the coach.
I'm a Rangers fan from Vancouver who takes pride in how hated we are here, those pricks chant "Messier sucks" at every single game (even if they're not playing the Rangers/Oilers). Have to vote Messier just for how entertaining it'll be going to games when the Rangers come to town :laugh:

Reactions: Unpredictable1

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
Knoblauch or Gallant from those.
Or Torts.
Or some youngish (quinn/knoblach age) succesful CHL or AHL guy

Reactions: B17 Apricots

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a Rangers fan from Vancouver who takes pride in how hated we are here, those pricks chant "Messier sucks" at every single game (even if they're not playing the Rangers/Oilers). Have to vote Messier just for how entertaining it'll be going to games when the Rangers come to town :laugh:

So you want this huge decision for the franchise to be a troll job to fans in Vancouver?

Reactions: Laffy Taffy

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Surprised no mention of Martin. I think its his job to lose if he wants it. It also creats continuity to a coach change.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
This list stinks but I chose Knobby mainly because so we can call him Knobby

God I hope it’s not Torts

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
And I would have thought you would want Rangers to win the Cup sometime in the next... 20 years.

Reactions: Nickmo82

Mugless

Aug 26, 2004
Love what Messier did for this franchise as a player. Listening to him in interviews, I don't want him anywhere near the front office or bench. I'd take him as a faceoff coach in camp.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The fact that they do that should show you what Messier does to a team when he gets too much power.

Vancouver fans are absolutely right to hate him.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Gallant and then i guess a long way behind its Boudreau.....then id just promote Martin.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Gallant followed by Torts, who idk why isn’t listed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->