Which of our rookies will play more than 25 games this season?

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I think it'll come down to Virtanen. They probably see him as the safe choice due to his size and style of play.

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
I picked Hutton due to the lack of defense we already have.Allthough i would like all of them to stay.McCann i think will be sent down to Jr as im sure Wild Willie will do anything to get Vey back in the line up.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Gaunce will play 26 games.

There is no way with the way Willie talked about him that he won't be on this team by the second half of the season.

discordant concord

Jan 13, 2010
Temples of Syrinx
If This season works out with the prospects, I'm cautiously optimistic going forward.
We will at least have an average foundation going forward. And some solid players under 30. We are just missing first line types and big defense-men

2016-17
(under 30 depth)
Bartschi Horvat Virtanen
McCann Sutter XXX
Shinkaruk Gaunce Kenins

Hutton Tanev
Sbisa XXX
Bartkowski XXX

More spots will open up. Will have to replace guy's like Higgins, Burrows and Hansen soon as they don't have the legs they used to. We can only pray that the Sedins will continue to score around 60 points for the next few years.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Perhaps the organization is trying to create some excitement but they really aren't talking about these kids like they expect them to be sent down. It isn't he's earned a look type talk but he's ready to contribute talk. We'll see of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad