Line Combos: Which line would produce more?

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Early indications are that, at least to start the year, there will be a 1st line of Hoglander/Pettersson/Boeser and a 2nd line of Podkolzin/Miller/Garland. The Pettersson line might be the more skilled line, but Miller's line will likely create more turnover chances as they are the better forecheckers. Garland has a more dynamic game than Boeser, and Podkolzin can do what Hoglander does except he is bigger and stronger and imo, at least as skilled as Hoglander.

I think it would be fairly close, but I would give the edge to Pettersson's line. I think Pettersson is going to take a step forward this year.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Hoglander-Petterson-Boeser would score more points.

Man, why does Green gotta do Bo like that? They add a couple strong wingers and he's still partnered with Pearson and...Dickinson? MacEwen?

Reactions: canuckking1

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
I'm ok with Horvat as a 3rd line Centre. I feel like he's one of the few on the team that will be reliable and produce points no matter his linemates.

Not to mention he's the best 3rd liner in the league.

Reactions: bh53

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I can’t see Horvat as a 3rd line Center… he’s our captain! Top 9 will be more like

Miller Pettersson Boeser
Hoglander Horvat Garland
Pearson Dickinson Pods

Last edited:

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Horvat is finally gonna be the 3rd liner @Johnny Canucker has been calling him for years :sarcasm:

Er what...no he isn't Dickson will be the 3rd line center and Miller will play on the top line with Boeser and EP, if he gets signed.

If he doesn't get signed Bo is even more automatic to be in the top 6, not that this is in doubt.

Reactions: iFan

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I can’t see Horvat as a 3rd line Center… he’s our captain! Top 9 will be more like

Miller Pettersson Boeser
Hoglander Horvat Garland
Pearson Dickinson Pods
This is what I feel like it should and will be eventually. Makes the most sense for each line, with Motte Sutter ___ on the 4th.

To answer the question, the Petey line will score more though.

Rydgar

Jul 15, 2010
Surrey, BC
Hoglander Petterson Boeser
Podkolzin Miller Garland
Pearson Horvat Dickenson
Motte Sutter ______

Yeah I can see that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad