Proposal: Which KHL players you want to see in NHL in the next season?

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
my list top candidates

Sorokin,Samonov, Konovalov,Demchenko

Slepyshev Grigorenko Kaprizov
Okulov Tkachev(SKA) Kuzmenko
Shalunov Khokhlachev
Semenov Alekseev Kayumov
Koshelev Kadeikin Soshnikov
Podkolzin Poryadin Zhyafyarov
Tkachev(LOKO) Marchenko Morozov

Zuv Voinov
Nesterov Marchenko
Yarullin Tryamkin
Vasilevsky Sergeev
Sharipzyanov Romanov

Last edited:

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Shalunov for the hawks. Just want him to sign and see if he can do anything over here. Just tired of reading about him (will he or won't he). Also Artybarmaykan hopefully signs.

Reactions: teddygmr

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
I think the Canucks will bring Tryamkin back after the KHL season if he is open to playing in Utica for their playoffs. If not, I expect he will have a good shot at making the canucks out of camp next season.

Podkolzin is tied to SKA and will likely come over at the end of the KHL season next year. Kid has looked real good as of late.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Mikko Lehtonen. Maybe best D in Europe.

I was reading mixed things about his availability. Granted I don't speak Finnish and Google Translate only gets you so far, so maybe somebody can translate this article: "Pystyisin pelaamaan NHL:ssä jo nyt" – Jokerien tähtipuolustaja Mikko Lehtonen dominoi ylivoimaisesti KHL:ssä, mutta sopimus estää lähdön ensi kaudeksi rapakon taakse

"I'd be able to play in the NHL now" - Joker star Mikko Lehtonen dominates the KHL, but the deal stops him from leaving for the next season

At last spring's World Championships, Lehtonen hit the table with spectacular displays in the direction of NHL clubs, and during the past KHL season, the reins of the Finnish defender have only been refined. In any case, the NHL will call Lehto at some point. He has a contract for next season in the Jokers, but there is no NHL clause in the contract.

Black Kevin

I don't work my ass off
Nov 19, 2019
Raleigh
Kaprizov is supposedly the next Panarin. Sorokin should be on the same level with Shesterkin/Samsonov. Recently drafted players like Podkolzin and Romanov are also interesting. Comebacks are also nice, so I'd like to see Khoklachev, Slepyshev, Grigorenko and Tryamkin giving it another go. Shalunov, Kaymov and Zub are other names that I could see having a career in the NHL. Other than that, I don't care. Every year we see guys like Ilya Luybushkin come and go and they don't really make a difference.

Reactions: Fixxer

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
Rumour has it that Ilya Sorokin will move to the Islanders next season after being drafted by the Islanders in 2014. I hope he actually ends up playing in in NHL and doesn't get stuck in the AHL team

Reactions: Bossyin50

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Rumour has it that Ilya Sorokin will move to the Islanders next season after being drafted by the Islanders in 2014. I hope he actually ends up playing in in NHL and doesn't get stuck in the AHL team
There was a serious amount of trade rumors, wouldnt be shocked if thats the way it ends up

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
According to Darren Dreger, Alexander Barabanov will begin negotiations with NHL clubs next week. Which team do we think will look to sign him?

Mick Jagr

Nice guy, tries hard, loves the game.
Jul 11, 2009
Peterborough, ONT
twitter.com
It'll never happen, but I wish another team would give Vadim Shipachyov a chance. He never got a fair shake in Vegas and was too good to be in the AHL. His stat lines in the KHL are ridiculous too, but at 33 he's likely done pursuing the NHL and the NHL is done pursuing him.

Reactions: PAZ and Fixxer

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
I’ve always been a fan of Golyshev. But with him, it’s always a matter of motivation. When he is on, he absolutely looks like an NHL player on both sides of the ice (something that people overlook about his game), but he also has some stretches where it doesn’t seem like he is interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->