• Eggnog—The Weegar who has a cracked head

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Dark chocolate—the color of our coach’s performance

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The team basically doesn't have a coach, not sure how you can start putting blame anywhere else if you don't squarely put it there first. The guy has no head coaching experience and was asked to pick up mid-season and just kind of keep running the same systems. I'm not even taking shots at Bruno, but did anyone really expect this guy to step into a Hall-of-Fame coach's shoes and meet or exceed that performance?

That's the only good part about all of this, the fact that the team had such a huge, glaring problem that at least you know where you can start fixing it. Another grace: the team doesn't have to give up assets or deal with the salary cap when acquiring a coach. If Viola is serious about winning, there are good coaches out there who can be hired.

Bottom line, the team made the decision not to rock the boat and bring in a new coach after it got railroaded and its coach was pushed out by the commissioner for political reasons. It worked for 82 games and one playoff series, and then it didn't.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
How the f*** am I not banned for this thread? Do
I need to make a new thread suggesting which player should be subjected to harassment to sacrifice to the hockey gods

Reactions: iam76 and Mogo

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
DAWG WHERE THE TOPPINGS AT

OREO CRUMBLE- special special teams
Caramel Drizzle - Ben The Net Front Chiarot not clearing anyone

Chocolate Drizzle - Playoff Bennett? more like pay-off Bennett

Etc etc

Need the extra gluten in this mother f***er

Reactions: PSLguy

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
How the f*** am I not banned for this thread? Do
I need to make a new thread suggesting which player should be subjected to harassment to sacrifice to the hockey gods
If you made it Hagel, you might get praise instead of a ban…

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Easily coaching. Panthers are horribly coached team and main reason why they are bad. Key players look clueless and players overall look like headless chickens. That’s fully on coaching staff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad