Which Hotel Do Visiting Teams Stay At?

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
This may be a bit of a long shot here but does anyone know which hotel that visiting teams stay at?

Our son is 11 and autistic and is a HUGE Kings fan. They are playing in Buffalo this Tuesday and we got him tickets for Christmas second row up from the ice. We have a 4.5 hour drive and are staying at the Coutyard by Marriott which is right at the arena.

Anyone know where the visiting players enter and exit the arena for a chance to get autographs?

Thanks for any help.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
This may be a bit of a long shot here but does anyone know which hotel that visiting teams stay at?

Our son is 11 and autistic and is a HUGE Kings fan. They are playing in Buffalo this Tuesday and we got him tickets for Christmas second row up from the ice. We have a 4.5 hour drive and are staying at the Coutyard by Marriott which is right at the arena.

Anyone know where the visiting players enter and exit the arena for a chance to get autographs?

Thanks for any help.
This was from 2015 but might still hold true

Reactions: enthusiast

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004

Thanks for the help

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009

The Avant definitely used to have a lot of them but I wouldn’t be surprised if they shifted more to HC

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
I'm assuming the team reporters would stay at the same hotel as the team since they are on the team charters, and during the snow storm that postponed the Sabres game, I remember some reporter documenting coming to Buffalo, like the snow at the airport. He showed his view from the Hotel and it was the Harbor Center.

Reactions: Habsrule

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Years ago I was a cabbie...If I remember right they would stay at different hotels in the downtown area..I remember picking them up from the Hyatt....I always dropped them off at the rear entrance of the arena.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
You get punched by anyone notable?
One time I had Ben Bishop in the cab and he must have been spooked by something and he told me just get me to the arena alive lol..But he never threatened me..And when the draft was held in Buffalo I had Craig Button tell me to run over Steve Yzerman out side a restaurant...Lol, lots of stories from the cab...Lots of sports figures in my car over the years...And, more hockey players than any other sport for sure.....Obviously I'm a hockey fan so my rides went quite well I'd say.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad