Which Goalie

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
W, L, GAA, SV% and SO are the cats.

I have Price and Jones;

I need to decide which should be my 3rd G, I presently have Smith rostered, Quick is on Waivers and I have 1st priority and Schneider, Korpisalo are FA, so what do you folks think

Smith
Quick
Schneider
Korpisalo

thanks

Last edited:

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Honestly?
I'd stay with what you have.
Price-Jones-Smith.

Now....if you believe that Quick can rebound, despite his team looking like it won't score a ton of goals for him and is in transition, then I'd drop Smith (only because ol Mike will eventually need some long stretches on IR AND Edmonton's defense still isn't solid, despite the team's early success), and go with the trio of Price-Jones-Quick.

Stay the heck away from Corpse-Asalo…. the Blue Jackets will only enjoy moderate success this season, IMO, but their goalie WON'T be the reason why. It will be due to the hard working, blue collar mentality of this group.
This team is hurting in goal, and it would not surprise me if they try all manner of different options at the position.

I wouldn't touch Schneider right now either. Sad to say, because I've been a Schneider fan since his days on the Canucks, but he just doesn't look like starter material any longer and he might even be injury prone now as well. Wouldn't surprise me if Cory hung up the goalie mask sooner than people anticipate.
The Devils are an up n coming team that will try to make the playoffs this year, but if they do, it likely will be with Mackenzie Blackwood (or some other yet unknown option) in net.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
W, L, GAA, SV% and SO are the cats.

I have Price and Jones;

I need to decide which should be my 3rd G, I presently have Smith rostered, Quick is on Waivers and I have 1st priority and Schneider, Korpisalo are FA, so what do you folks think

Smith
Quick
Schneider
Korpisalo

thanks

I'd say Smith

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad