Which goal is better?

Which is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Crosby in a landslide, Ovy's looked good but it was a seeing eye shot that he just turned and unloaded that got through. Crosby's was very orchestrated

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Ovechkin AINEC
Crosby’s is one of the most overrated goals I’ve ever seen. Deked around Strome playing D in 3 on 3 lmao

Overrated goal or not, it's still more impressive than that Ovechkin goal which is something pretty much any player is capable of doing. Samuel Pahlsson has scored a near identical one just off the top of my head.

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
Ovechkin AINEC
Crosby’s is one of the most overrated goals I’ve ever seen. Deked around Strome playing D in 3 on 3 lmao

Because turning and firing a shot from the slot without any defense trying to stop you is more impressive than carrying the puck in and undressing the defender before roofing a backhander from close range? I guess?

I'm not sure what Crosby did to you but you lose a lot of credibility when you blindly slam anything Crosby does. Not the best way to make a good impression.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Crosby's, that goal might have been 1 of the best I've seen in all my yrs. of watching hockey.

I thought so too the first time I watched it. Then I watched it again and realized he beat Strome who looked tired/exhausted given the random stick swings and the big ass loop he does to turn around when Crosby cuts back. It was a nice backhand finish, but when you break the play down he beat a forward 1 on 1 who looked dead tired in the NHL's wonderful 3 on 3 OT period.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I thought so too the first time I watched it. Then I watched it again and realized he beat Strome who looked tired/exhausted given the random stick swings and the big ass loop he does to turn around when Crosby cuts back. It was a nice backhand finish, but when you break the play down he beat a forward 1 on 1 who looked dead tired in the NHL's wonderful 3 on 3 OT period.

Also a forward who is known for getting walked by much lesser players than Crosby. Visually it is amazing but in context not one of the best, certainly not of all time anyway. Easily better than the Ovechkin goal in this thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->