Which GMs deserve to get fired?

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Bowman didn't make a mess, the mess was the price you pay for success, of which they've had a lot. If in 3 years, the situation hasn't improved and he hasn't begun to bring in fresh talent ala Holland and the red wings, well then maybe the Blackhawks can start to wonder

Reactions: bert

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Well Dorion was getting all the high fives when he made the Burrows trade so I think were at an impasse.
high fives for burrows.:laugh:

he's a buyout. who was high giving him? the GMs of all the other Atlantic teams?

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

he's a buyout. who was high giving him? the GMs of all the other Atlantic teams?

That was an actual quote from Dorion at the time of the trade, that he was getting hi fives from the guys in the dressing room with the acquisition of Burrows. Been quite a joke on the Sens board over that one.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
That was an actual quote from Dorion at the time of the trade, that he was getting hi fives from the guys in the dressing room with the acquisition of Burrows. Been quite a joke on the Sens board over that one.

I have a very hard time believing that. hes a terrible hockey player and has been for a few years. hes also an idiot.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
wow. what a fool. "a character guy".

he hasn't scored more than 33 points in 6 years. there is no way other teams were offering packages for him.

the sens are screwed until dorion is fired.

Hence 'character guy'. NHL GM for ya.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
1.Chiarelli........................2.Bergevin. Chiarelli must be the shittiest GM in history. So many f***ed up trades and the organisation is a mess.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
marc-bergevin-26-ans-609x410.jpg

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
1.Chiarelli........................2.Bergevin. Chiarelli must be the ****tiest GM in history. So many ****ed up trades and the organisation is a mess.

Wrong. The list begins and ends with Bergevin and the entire Montreal front office.

Those of you who say Chiarelli should stick to just watching hockey. (Rolls eyes)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

According to Pierre a bunch of the players on the team. I also heard rumors of cartwheels and hugs but that just doesn't seem realistic.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
According to Pierre a bunch of the players on the team. I also heard rumors of cartwheels and hugs but that just doesn't seem realistic.

champagne and the wave went through the dressing room too right?

yeah I was being facetious about high fiving other GMs obviously though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad