Which free email service do you and which is the best?

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Here is today questions. Like many, I have a free email, infact I have Gmail. hotmail, yahoo and outlook.(and yes I realize hotmail and outlook are the same--but if you have an older hotmail--it does not have all the bells and whistles of outlook)

Which one do you guys use and which one is your favourite?

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Here is today questions. Like many, I have a free email, infact I have Gmail. hotmail, yahoo and outlook.(and yes I realize hotmail and outlook are the same--but if you have an older hotmail--it does not have all the bells and whistles of outlook)

Which one do you guys use and which one is your favourite?

Which one is your favorite?

Gmail is kinda annoying with all the ad emails that look like extra emails. I like Yahoo, it is decent but the site is quite often down for some reason (or I seem to get bad reception sometimes when I use it on mobile)

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019

Gmail is kinda annoying with all the ad emails that look like extra emails. I like Yahoo, it is decent but the site is quite often down for some reason (or I seem to get bad reception sometimes when I use it on mobile)
I like Gmail due how easy it is to add stuff to calendar

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Easily gmail. My main email.

My job uses outlook which is like stuck in the 90s.

I still have my garbage AOL email from back in the day which is like 90% spam.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

What add emails? Never see any...

I have a few different accounts with my main one being a gmail but have a really old Yahoo and hotmail accounts. Rarely use the hotmail anymore and the yahoo I use when online for any site signups I think will sent me a ton of spam later.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Gmail is easily the best of the group, especially if you have an android phone and use their other services.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
What add emails? Never see any...

I have a few different accounts with my main one being a gmail but have a really old Yahoo and hotmail accounts. Rarely use the hotmail anymore and the yahoo I use when online for any site signups I think will sent me a ton of spam later.
A lot of the 'promotions' emails, which is weird because my second gmail email doesnt get any of them but my forst email gets them bad

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
A lot of the 'promotions' emails, which is weird because my second gmail email doesnt get any of them but my forst email gets them bad
Ya I don't think I get any random ones which I do on the other 2 accounts. I don't remember now if I changed something in my settings to cut those off maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad