Which forwards are better than Draisaitl right now?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Wasn't meant to be a joke. After looking into this further, I can add McCann, Rust, Svechnikov, Boeser, JT Miller, Marcus Foligno, Niederreiter, Pacioretty, Hall, Zucker, Copp, Reilly Smith, William Nylander, Pettersson, Marner, Kase, Forsberg, Bjorkstrand, Giroux, O'Reilly, Cirelli, Radulov, Tatar, Dubois, Hertl, Craig Smith, Gallagher, Danault, Vrana

You forgot Yamamoto

Reactions: PositiveCashFlow

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
if Draisaitl really does this and keeps Edmonton in the playoffs, even as an Avs fan would accept his being 2nd in the world. Until then MacK just does too much on his own to not be right behind McDavid.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Kucherov needs way more respect in this thread. On pace for third straight 100+ point season, had the ridiculous 128 points last seasons, and would be looking at potentially four straight 100 point seasons if not for being injured the one season. It’s like he got off to a slow start this season and people forgot how ridiculously good he is.

Reactions: olli

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Is everyone else watching eichel make this league his personal playground, his assist and third point of the night in overtime was so beautiful. He has points in 35 of his last 39 games, 73 points.....he’s doing this with no one beside him (points wise)

IMO and obviously I’m biased people need to start paying attention to this guy. He’s a machine and despite everyone zoning in on him he literally just goes past everyone.. it’s like watching lindros again (with a lot less physical force)

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Wasn't meant to be a joke. After looking into this further, I can add McCann, Rust, Svechnikov, Boeser, JT Miller, Marcus Foligno, Niederreiter, Pacioretty, Hall, Zucker, Copp, Reilly Smith, William Nylander, Pettersson, Marner, Kase, Forsberg, Bjorkstrand, Giroux, O'Reilly, Cirelli, Radulov, Tatar, Dubois, Hertl, Craig Smith, Gallagher, Danault, Vrana

On what basis are these players better than Draisaitl? Most of them are second and third-liners!?!

Or maybe I'm missing a joke somewhere...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad