Which forwards are better than Draisaitl right now?

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Right now? Draisaitl didn’t get a single point tonight so you can argue that “right now” anyone who got a point is better than him

Reactions: Satire and Mr Spock

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Nobody, except maybe Panarin.

Panini has nobody to play with and even the D-core is bottom 5 in the whole league. 2nd best scorer in the team has 44 points (Ryan "the bust" Strome).

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017
right now Draisaitl is probably asleep so some euros in junior leagues are better than him too am I right?

you forgot Pierre Engvall shame on you

now there's a guy that actually earns his points instead of just leeching off of McDavid

also younger and more Swedish than Draisaitl is

What is this "Pear Wall" you are talking about?

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
No one has said Eichel, yet he’s has gotten points in 31 of his last 35 games and like Panarin no one on his team is close to as good as him, but unlike Panarin is a center. (First few posts didn’t say him so I wasn’t going to read further until I wrote this)

almost all of his last ten goals could be in plays of the month, some year. He has improved in every area and leads a ton of other categories if not top five or ten in then too.

he literally just had a 17 game scoring steak then a 9 game steak and now he’s in a six game streak. And again no one on his team is there to help. Or even close offensively.

draisaitl is playing with the best player in the world as a winger. McDavid in his own gets multiple quality chances a period. Eichel has to literally start from his own end, skate past teams and then finish too. Leading the league in both transition and offensive possession at the same time is and was something. Not the first year that’s happened either.

it’s incredible how he’s not being named still by some posters, after the player he’s been in the last two years specifically, but really since the beginning of his second season.

McDavid obviously too.

mackinnon.

kucherov, Panarin, Kane, Crosby/Malkin and Pasta.

I could probably name a few others but it’s all a crapshoot, Drai is Damn good.

Last edited:

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
McDavid takes all the defending so Drisaitel gets easy minutes

giphy.gif

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
McDavid takes all the defending so Drisaitel gets easy minutes
Not totally true. Draisitl gets the shutdown line and the second pair on d. McDavid gets matched against the top line and the top D. Drai faces more defensive forwards and McD plays against the best defenders.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I wouldn't trade Couturier for Draisaitl, but I get to see his impact on a nightly basis and how he not only scores at a high rate 5v5 (2nd most 5v5 points in the NHL since late October) but he also completely shuts down every top forward in the NHL. His $4.33 cap hit for another 3 years is just icing on the cake.

I won't try to convince anyone to agree with me on this, but I am still putting it out there.

Conor McDavitt

Oct 17, 2017
McDavid, Crosby, and McKinnon off the top of my head I would take over Draisaitl. But he is having a great season and he is one of the best players in the league currently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->