Which Finals matchup would be the most entertaining?

Which Finals matchup would be the most entertaining?

• Total voters

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
As a habs fan obviously my team has to be in it for maximum entertainment value. Went with MTL and tampa

DowJones

Aug 30, 2008
As a neutral fan, Tampa vs Montreal. The best team (imo) vs a classic team that hasn’t played for the cup for a long time.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
TB-Vegas would be one for the ages. Vegas would likely be favored. But not by too much. I say they'd be favored because they'd have hone ice advantage.

Mtl-TB would be a repeat of the 96 Finals. Nobody wants that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voight

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
On ice Habs are probably less entertaining than Vegas

But if Montreal is in the finals it'll be a huge spectacle. Especially if they allow fans back in. And it would be a huge underdog story. Those 2 elements are very entertaining

Voted Tampa vs Habs

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I know I'll sound biased but I don't think Montreal and NYI's defensive style makes for entertaining hockey. Vegas-Tampa would be the most exciting purely from a hockey perspective. Montreal-NYI would be boring as hell for most.

I appreciate the defensive side of the game a lot though so I'd enjoy it. Still hoping for Vegas-Tampa. I don't like how over the cap Tampa gets to be, and while Tampa isn't a defensive slouch of a team, Vegas matches up a lot worse against New York's defensive style.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
I don't think I'll even watch if it ends up Vegas-Tampa. Doesn't interest me in the slightest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad