Which ex-Jacket would you like to see win the Cup this year?

David Bondra

Apr 5, 2016
Dallas, Texas
Kris Russell because Dallas :yo:

I also hope Johansen can win the Cup soon. I have always loved Johansen and I have stood by him being a first line center who is pushing elite. He definitely deserves a Cup sooner or later.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Carter and Gaborik already got their Cup a couple seasons ago...and Carter was a lazy ***** when he was here.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Johansen.

HM Carter, Nash

<------- :laugh:

patent-trolls_22946.jpg

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I picked Arty without reading the list carefully enough to see DMac. Don't know if I'd change my vote, but I know I'd prefer the Panthers to the Blackhawks. AA is a good soldier, though.

How about the opposite poll? I'd have no problem with Joey at all, I don't know how you could after reading all the things he's said about the city and the Jackets. Nash, at this point I'm meh but if they make it to the SCF I'm sure I'll be dead against it. Mason and Jake, both would be fine with.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Voted for Arty. Frankly anyone just not couple from rags. Nothing personal against these players, simply abhorrence to this ... team.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Is who cares an option. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say Nash. He's the Jackets legend no matter how ******** some Jackets fans are because of him forcing the trade.

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
I'd like Johansen to win it. He is a great guy, who loved this city IMO and love his teammates here IMO from what I saw. He and Voracek are probably the only two ex jackets that I root for.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
It's hard to choose. There are so many players that were among my favorites over time on that list.

1. DMac
2. Voracek
3. Chimera
4. Russell

Honorary #1 Letestu

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
I have never and will never hold ill will toward Nash, so I really want to say him. Unfortunate side effect of that, however, is that the Rangers win the Cup. I have zero interest in that.

So, I guess I'd go with MacKenzie too. Likable player on a team I have zero opinion about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad