NHL Entry Draft Which Draft Result Do You Prefer?

Which Selections Would You Choose?

• Total voters

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Let's imagine Stutzle is the one we take at 3, Perfetti is taken at 4, and we are able to acquire EDM's 14th for our 28, 33rd and player/prospect.

Which one of the first round draft results would you prefer(I associated names of players we have been linked to and players around 14).

Imagine you can only select one of the poll options, which would you choose?

And if you want to answer this in the comments: how would your vote differ if we get Byfield instead?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Stutzle, Raymond, Jarvis. I think I’d do it the same if you swapped Stutzle and Byfield.

One thing I’d want more though is Stutzle/Raymond/ Askarov (if Quinn isn’t there)

Like f*** if you walk out of the draft with that alone it would be worth it

Reactions: edguy and Upgrayedd

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
I want 2 forwards with the 3 and 5 with Rossi being my guy for 5. But if we can get Jarvis? I vote Stutzle, Sanderson, Jarvis.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Stutzle, Raymond, Jarvis. I think I’d do it the same if you swapped Stutzle and Byfield.

One thing I’d want more though is Stutzle/Raymond/ Askarov (if Quinn isn’t there)

Like f*** if you walk out of the draft with that alone it would be worth it

I was gonna have Askarov on the 3rd selection but almost all major rankings have him going before 11: Yaroslav Askarov at eliteprospects.com

I tried to kept it safe-ish even though Im aware goalies drop but he seems the exception especially after his insane start and rumors of 4th/5th overall.

Reactions: Taluss

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Usually I'd go Raymond but if we're also getting Jarvis I'm switching my 5 to Rossi.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
It would be nice to come away with 2 forwards and 1 defenseman. The lead vote right now is 3 forwards, but I think that is a bit of overkill.

I went Stu, Ray, Guhle but I am close to changing it to Stu, Sand, Jarv.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Stutzle, Raymond, Guhle is my ideal 1st Round.

Two high-skill, 1st line players and a well rounded/hard hitting #2/#3 defensemen.

Projected long-term lineup.

Duclair-Stutzle-Raymond
Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson
Formenton-White-Brown

Chabot-JBD
Guhle-Brannstrom
Wolanin-Thomson

However, I’m convinced we take Sanderson at #5.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Stutzle or Byfield,
one of Raymond/Rossi/Sanderson/Drysdale,
AND Askarov by way of trading up, dare to dream!

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Went sanderson jarvis because jarvis is my hero. Those 3 make us so much faster. I dont think Jarvis makes it to 14 though.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Happy with any of Sanderson, Drysdale, Raymond or Rossi at 5, and would prefer Jarvis at 14.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Next years draft supposedly heavy on defensemen (at least at the top, where we will likely end up again). i'm going who i think might be bpa at every position. no draft games here. stutzle, raymond, jarvis (if he's there). doesn't matter if they're all forwards. you need 12 of them dressed anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad