Which Draft Eligible player will jump to the NHL next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douggy

Dec 22, 2002
London, Ontario
Visit site
1) Assume that the draft is held at the end of June like it allways is.
2) Assume that there is hockey starting at the usual time in October/November.

Which players taken in the upcoming draft would be likely to jump to the NHL right away?

Crosby? Johnson? Brule? Kindl?

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
Crosby for sure and maybe a guy like Bobby Ryan depending who takes him.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Crosby, Brule, Johnson, Kindl, pending on who takes them for the last 2.

What about Guillaume Latendresse? He's got the size to step in, but he hasn't been having a great year.

Mr. HoCKeY

May 2, 2002
Candiac
PanthersRule said:
What about Guillaume Latendresse? He's got the size to step in, but he hasn't been having a great year.

Guillaume have to improve is speed if he want to jump to the next step. He has all the other tools to do it.

MentalPowerHouse

Oct 11, 2003
Crosby and Brule, thats it.

Not many defensemen make the jump. Johnson might be one of the rare? I just don't know much about him.

Kindl I have seen a couple times and I really doubt he could, he didn't stand out much to me.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
MentalPowerHouse said:
Crosby and Brule, thats it.

Not many defensemen make the jump. Johnson might be one of the rare? I just don't know much about him.
Kindl I have seen a couple times and I really doubt he could, he didn't stand out much to me.

I don't know much about him either: but if he can't make this year's US U20 team...

CH Wizard

Brule.He has all the tools to be effective in the NHL as soon as next year.I am not saying , He's nhl ready but clost from it.He has speed , He can hit , He's already not bad defensively and We all know how much He's dangerous offensively.

Crosby will make the jump too imo.He has too much offensive skills.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
No one really knows until these guys impress the coaches at training camp... ala Bergeron, Staal, Horton, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->