Speculation: Which Defensive Prospect is going to rise to become the 1st long term D-Man

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Jets should send a spy into the Ducks scouting department. Bob Murray seems to know how to draft defensemen. That franchise has defenseman coming out left, right and center without ever having any high picks :laugh:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Jets should send a spy into the Ducks scouting department. Bob Murray seems to know how to draft defensemen. That franchise has defenseman coming out left, right and center without ever having any high picks :laugh:

That's because they take a Dman every other draft regardless of BPA.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
That's because they take a Dman every other draft regardless of BPA.

When Shero was Pittsburgh GM he said they generally would look at drafting D especially early in the draft because they could get more for those prospects at the TD. They were worth more.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
When Shero was Pittsburgh GM he said they generally would look at drafting D especially early in the draft because they could get more for those prospects at the TD. They were worth more.

They definitely are. Look at what Larsson brought NJ.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
tough call.

Probably Morrissey

Then Green

though i don't actuallyh believe any of them REALLY have top pairing upside, which means just about any of them can make it.

Honestly would not be surprised if it wasn't Morrissey but one of the more random guys like Green, Niku, or even (dare I say it) Stanley (just because if he was a third, a team would probably THINK he was a #1 simply because of size)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad