Which Company Has Done More Dumb Shit: WCW or The WWF/WWE?

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Of course, WCW wasn't around as long as the Federation has been.

However, when I think of events such as the... shocking debut of a certain character who stumbled through a wall, the night The Giant survived a fall off the top of a building and showed up unscratched to take on Hulk Hogan in the main event later on (eventually receiving assistance from none other than The YET-TAY!) and the time Robocop showed up to help out Sting, not to mention Glacier, Judy Bagwell on a forklift and the worked "shoots" of the Russo era, I can't help but think it may be worth asking whether WCW did more idiotic things than the WWE/WWF, at least on a per year average.

Then again, considering the Dubya Dubya E has given us such quality content as Katie Vick, Beaver Cleavage and Mae Young's giving birth to a friggen hand, this may not be such an easy call.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
The Finger Poke of Doom

Warriors disembodied face appearing in Hogans Mirror

Turning a talented big man in Mike Awesome into That 70's guy/The Fat Chick Thriller

The entire Dungeon of Doom

David Arquette

Naming Jeep Swenson the Final Solution (name of Nazi plan to exterminate the Jews)

WWE is no slouch by any means but I think WCW has them beat

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
NWO the cast of thousands.
NWO wolfpack and NWO
"Its the wall Brother the wall"
Kiss demon
The whole Vampiro Sting feud.
Letting Jericho go
Letting the radicalz go
Anything to do with Ultimate Warrior
Even when you go back to watch WCW at their height of the NWO it got terrible in a hurry and a lot of the matches by the top guys were absolutely horrendous.
I still wish someone would have used Crowbar as a foreign object.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'd go with WCW. Even when WWE has been stupid, it's a sort of consistent stupid where you can still tell who is running it. WCW could be stupid in pretty much any way. It's sad that we never got to see the brilliant gimmick of the hunchbacks who, due to their hunched backs, could never be pinned.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
David Arquette was a WCW World Heavyweight Champion. End of discussion.
01_David_Arquette.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->