Which city would you like to host the next Fallout game

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Detroit would be interesting just to see how they would incorporate the "Motor City" aspect of Detroit into a fallout game.

That could be an interesting setting and as someone else said the Canadian border right there opens up some options too be it the regular map or DLC add ons

St Louis could be a spot too, the Mississippi river could be an interesting breeding ground for mutant creatures

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Just to make things totally different I'd prefer a colder, rural setting. Small towns scattered about, old farms and villages, a more laid back feeling game while traveling through the snow sounds good to me. A perfect country for this would be Iceland, but not sure how you'd work that country into the Fallout story.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Somewhere with snow. Chicago, Detroit and Toronto, some random places in northern USA. Or maybe go to Norway or something

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
San Francisco would be cool. Got a recognizable city with Muir woods (new planet of the apes movies), the bay, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge, interesting city lay out, can have dense fog roll in to reduce visibility/be more toxic

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
How far are we from the the next fallout game? It’s gotta be at least two years?

We're probably 2 years from them even starting on it, since that's when Starfield will be done and they'll have a team available. Add 4 years of development to that and we might not see the next Fallout for 6 years. There's a reason, I think, why they released Fallout 76, similar to why they released The Elder Scrolls Online: to continually milk the franchise while they put off the next big installment and turn their attention to other IPs.

That's probably the best case scenario, too. The worst case scenario is that they won't start on the next Fallout until the next Elder Scrolls is done, which is plausible because history shows them alternating between the two IPs, never developing single player games of both at the same time, and suggests that we might not get another Fallout for 8 years. If 14 years since Fallout 4 seems like too long, consider that it's looking like the same wait that we'll have had since the last and next Elder Scrolls games.

Last edited:

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
After hearing how long it will take to make a new fallout this makes me feel better since I bought a PS5. I’ll just keep playing my fallout 4 and elders scroll from my PS4 on my ps5.

Fallout 3 is still my favorite of the series. Never played new Vegas that much but if I can get hands on an old copy I would love to try it again.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
This is going to sound like an out of left field option, but Buffalo. I'd love to see them implement a world around the Niagara Falls and it lets then explore occupied Canada a bit as well. Plus, they're basically free to be as retrofuturistic with the cityscape as possible.

There's no way that they do that, though. My money would be on either NYC or Seattle.

Reactions: tacogeoff

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Lagos Nigeria. Mutated elephants and gorillas alone would make the game. The weird glitches of these animals would be meme heaven.

TheGreenTBer

If Elvis calls tell him to f*ck off
Apr 30, 2021
This is going to sound like an out of left field option, but Buffalo. I'd love to see them implement a world around the Niagara Falls and it lets then explore occupied Canada a bit as well. Plus, they're basically free to be as retrofuturistic with the cityscape as possible.

There's no way that they do that, though. My money would be on either NYC or Seattle.

Only if you get to play as Jack Eichel and the final battle is against the Sabres medical staff.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
London. An urban setting for a Fallout Game. If Far Cry 6 can do a urban setting than so can Fallout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->