Whew ...what are your thoughts after all the press conferences ?

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Whew ...what are your thoughts after all the press conferences ?

everyone’s talked out ... about the past , the present , what went wrong ?
What’s going to Happen ?
Votes of confidences being tossed everywhere ...
Shakeups .
Shakedowns ...

So what did everyone think about all those press conferences , sports talk interviews , podcasts , YouTube views twitter chats , Facebook blah blahs and spirts print articles ...?
Did you like what they all had to say ?
Dubas ..
Shanny ..
Sheldon K
Babs ....

Confidence up ?
Scared ?

did you like what they said ?

I for one am satisfied on the direction and explanations of the entire ordeal
Fresh thinking .. unique approach , honesty , humbleness and straight forward open dialogue

It’s never been tried , I’m excited for it to develop ..

it’s almost like they want the 80s Oilers type of play and swagger and confidence and youthful approach and the us new line against the old line way of thinking ..
Pretty bold and refreshing I’d say ...

what are your thoughts ?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Keefe will follow Dubas’ plan.

I’m not convinced Moneyball is a path to winning in a cap driven, parity league.

Especially when the Moneyball stats are posted publicly on the league’s website.

Aside from being soft... are we doing anything revolutionary here? Anything that other teams are not doing as well?

Good news is that I have a full beer.

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Keefe will follow Dubas’ plan.

I’m not convinced Moneyball is a path to winning in a cap driven, parity league.

Especially when the Moneyball stats are posted publicly on the league’s website.

Aside from being soft... are we doing anything revolutionary here? Anything that other teams are not doing as well?

Good news is that I have a full beer.

The core was drafted and built by someone else, JT called him up and asked if he could please come home, Ceci was to get rid of a bad contracr and the trade with Colorado was Kadri controlling where he goes. No moneyball is being played

Reactions: CincoHolio

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
The core was drafted and built by someone else, JT called him up and asked if he could please come home, Ceci was to get rid of a bad contracr and the trade with Colorado was Kadri controlling where he goes. No moneyball is being played

Core was signed by him wasn’t it?

Conscious choice to create a massive wage gap throughout the roster?

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
AN UPDATE ON THAT BEER

giphy.gif

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Babcock and Dubas looked like they did not get along at all.

Seems like media has been sneaking in one liners throughout, that no one likes Babcock and his schtick was a facade.

Reactions: klmdg

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Core was signed by him wasn’t it?

Conscious choice to create a massive wage gap throughout the roster?

Ohh that 'money' ball. I guess so but most teams sign RFA players. I just find the myth of him building a team with analytics strange is all

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Ohh that 'money' ball. I guess so but most teams sign RFA players. I just find the myth of him building a team with analytics strange is all

Totally strange.

Especially when the statisticians can actually calculate the reliability of their metrics.

They aren’t very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad