GDT: "Where's Tim Peel when you need him?" Florida vs Montréal - 6PM ET - TSN-Habs/RDS/FSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
I don't ****ing understand how the **** someone called Ron Fournier the other night and told him Desharnais was his favorite Hab EVER. He looked serious, I mean, you're like a grown man who has seen players like Roy and Lafleur, why the **** do you like Desharnais?

This guy is Gomez 2.0.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
So fed up of watching our midget forwards battle bigger players in the corners.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I would like to see how much Desharnais would produce getting defensive zone starts, no PP time, no Pacioretty and a revolving door of wingers.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I don't ****ing understand how the **** someone called Ron Fournier the other night and told him Desharnais was his favorite Hab EVER. He looked serious, I mean, you're like a grown man who has seen players like Roy and Lafleur, why the **** do you like Desharnais?

This guy is Gomez 2.0.

Maybe it was Desharnais who called in?

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham

This guy is Gomez 2.0.

He made the winning pass last game and he's been our best passer after his slump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->