Roll Call Where will you be watching Game 7?

Where will you be watching Game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Same as the game 6 thread, but more stressful.

I wanted to do EC with my friends but the tickets sold out before my cart would load. Not sure where I'll watch it - what are you die hard Blues fans doing for this epic night?

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Either on TV or will be too nervous to watch. I have been bad luck when I get excited and plan to watch and make a big to-do about it.

So not making a big deal this time.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Heading out to the Canadian Brewhouse with my cousin's husband in Okotoks, AB - night away from his kids for him, night away from my textbooks for me.

Then Thursday is my last day prior to writing my TQ exam for my 3rd year electrical program Friday. Not going to be much relaxation or fun there.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
TV at home. The only other option I thought about was Enterprise Center. Personally I think the Busch Stadium one sounds terrible. I can’t imagine you’ll be able to see the screen that well and the weather is supposed to be bad.

Not to mention, with all these watch parties going on, there’s going to be like 60,000 people downtown. I’m not interested in trying to get home after the game in that mess.

It might be a buzzkill but I’ll be watching at home.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
In my house, on a tablet. The entire house is packed in boxes ready to load tomorrow. But I left out a few things in suitcases to take in the car, since I’ll be homeless for a month and living with relatives. Among those items: my Budweiser goal horn.

It will be on in this nearly vacant house, ready to blare and illuminate the empty space with red flashing joy.

Reactions: Brockon

Nev81

Jun 19, 2017
I had to rearrange things so I could be home where I can feel free to scream at the top of my
lungs and run manically into the streets. I'm just not sure what I'll be screaming...

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Watching on my laptop computer, at a different friend's house, in Jutland, Denmark, about 70 kilometers west of where I was for Game 6, pulling another all-niter. Luckily, my next seminar isn't until Saturday. So, I can go to sleep in the morning after the game. :)

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Welp watching this at a hotel in Iowa City tonight. I want to be in a good mood tomorrow
Damn, you're like 30 miles from me right now.

I'll be at my apartment; no TV, may not even listen to radio. Friends will probably keep me updated with messages, though. I might check in around 9pm, see how it's going, make a decision to follow or not from there unless the word is "don't bother, it's all over." Until then, going to try and work on studying and cleaning the place and anything else I can do to keep occupied because I don't want to think about this ending not well tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad