Where will the Flyers finish the 16-17 season?

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Not giving up hope yet! Ask me after next week and I may be singing a different tune. Very close to throwing in the towel.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
They'll continue to play like crap for the next weeks to move down the standings only to turn it back up once the games stop mattering & hurt their chances at a higher pick.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
They'll continue to play like crap for the next weeks to move down the standings only to turn it back up once the games stop mattering & hurt their chances at a higher pick.

This. Blow top 7 pick with meaningless run.

ChiefWiggum

Dec 17, 2016
Newfoundland
Not giving up hope yet! Ask me after next week and I may be singing a different tune. Very close to throwing in the towel.

That is the Flyers way is it not? Every year we seem to make the playoffs through by "catching fire down the stretch".

We must have the most inconsistent and streaky core in the league with Voracek and Mason, and on a slightly more consistent level, Giroux and Ghost

Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
I can't vote....

however, I hope they don't make the playoffs. Last season was fools gold. This team is dreadful, and it's time for the G.M. to clean house, from the goalie to the coaching staff.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
At this point, I would say Vancouver on back is likely out of reach.

Tampa could get hot enough for it to matter at 4 back with one in hand. Carolina is 6 back, but has 4 games in hand. Buffalo is 3 back. The Devils are 3 back with a game in hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad