Where will Ryan Murphy go?

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

If Huberdeau is off the board, Lou better pick Murphy. Getting sick and tired of Colin "stonehands" White and all those little tweeners, Murphy would jump start our mediocre transition game with guys like Kovalchuk and Parise to feed up the ice.

Drooling just thinking about it.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Lou better take anyone but Murphy.

Id rather have Hamilton.

**** Hamilton.

Really getting tired of our fanbase opting for the "safe" pick when we could be filling a gaping need since Niedermayer bolted (not comparing RM to SN). It would be like if the Habs passing up on a huge power forward to take a small shifty forward or the Flyers passing up a stud goaltender to take a center.

He doens't have anything special to his game and doesn't bring anything different then what Urbom, Merrill and to a lesser extent Gelinas can give you. Murphy has everything Hamilton doesn't offensively and for a guy Hamilton's size, I think both players are equally as "aggressive". The defensive side of the game can be learn... you can't learn speed and top notch puck handling.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
**** Hamilton.

Really getting tired of our fanbase opting for the "safe" pick when we could be filling a gaping need since Niedermayer bolted (not comparing RM to SN). He doens't have anything special to his game and doesn't bring anything different then what Urbom, Merrill and to a lesser extent Gelinas can give you. Murphy has everything Hamilton doesn't offensively and for a guy Hamilton's size, I think both players are equally as "aggressive".

I'm on board if the Devils go defense and the name isn't Larrson. The Devils won a few cups with guys named Neidermayer and Rafalski and haven't really had a sniff since.

I would be very happy to hear Dave Conte announce Murphy's name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad