Speculation: Where will CBJ finish in the standings? || Post-TDL edition

Jackets pre-lottery position?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5th Line Fanatic

Oct 2, 2020
I have long predicted we'll finish just high enough to miss out on the elite talent. So I picked 4th here, but we will likely be drafting 5th or 6th. I think Chicago will finish with a top three pick and Bedard is going to end up in Chicago or Montreal.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I voted 30th, with the fourth overall pick because Arizona jumps us in the lottery. The team is playing better and good teams don't take us seriously so we'll get a lot of meaningless points down the stretch, and the fact is Chicago and San Jose are another order of magnitude worse than we are. Plus our well-documented lack of luck of any kind.

domi28

Dec 5, 2017
I voted 30th, with the fourth overall pick because Arizona jumps us in the lottery. The team is playing better and good teams don't take us seriously so we'll get a lot of meaningless points down the stretch, and the fact is Chicago and San Jose are another order of magnitude worse than we are. Plus our well-documented lack of luck of any kind.

I voted the same and for the same reasons. That Chicago roster may be the worst in the last 50 years. Those are guys battling for AHL roster spots next season while playing for an alleged NHL team.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
32. Chicago
31. San Jose
30. Anaheim
29. Columbus

So 4th overall. And then after the lottery we drop to 5.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I say 4th pick.

But I do wonder if a team like San Jose takes Michkov if they believe he is the most talented prospect. Maybe even Arizona depending on where they pick. Dont think its a foregone conclusion that Carlsson goes top 3 and we could still get our center in that scenario

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad