OT: Where to watch the Leafs in Edmonton

dfunk

Feb 1, 2012
A Leafs fan coming in peace

I'm going to be in Edmonton Friday for work and will be spending the night.. I'm wondering where a good spot to watch the leafs game would be. I'm staying at the Sutton place downtown, there's a Rose n Crown attached to it I believe, would there be any good?

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks

Worraps

Oct 23, 2011
Edmonton

I'm going to be in Edmonton Friday for work and will be spending the night.. I'm wondering where a good spot to watch the leafs game would be. I'm staying at the Sutton place downtown, there's a Rose n Crown attached to it I believe, would there be any good?

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks

It will be on in any bar. It's a bit of a walk from Sutton Place but the Central Social Hall is a good spot for watching games (better than the Rose n Crown for sure).

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=S...w&oq=Central+Social&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&t=m&z=14

17Kurri

Apr 10, 2010

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks

Just go to the bar/lounge in the hotel and watch if you don't want to wander off too far. Rose and Crown is a decent place, too. Might consider Metro, too.

Shredator

Oct 6, 2009
Edmonton
The best thing about being out west is that NHL games start at 5pm local time. So the leafs game will be on at 5pm for you. Bonus!

Literally any bar will be showing playoff hockey.

There is a BPs on Jasper ave and 106st I believe, always a good crowd there.
Not too far of a walk either.

oilers83

Feb 14, 2008
Cardiff, The Ranch, Northern Bear should all have them in a couple days...

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks
Rose and Crown is a nice pub. Afairc they have some Karaoke on Fridays but that should be well after Leafs game is finished. They likely have volume of the game turned off if thats any issue for you. It gets a bit noisy and a lot of Pubs here don't have the games blaring.

dfunk

Feb 1, 2012
Thanks guys!

I actually live in fort mac so I'm used to the 5pm start, just haven't been in Edmonton for anything other than work really.

Appreciate the help go leafs :yo:

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks

Canadian Brewhouse is always good for showing games and having good food.

Not sure if you're driving or whatnot but there's one on 109 St and 104 Ave.

dfunk

Feb 1, 2012
Ended up coming to The Pint. Great spot for a game I must say, lots of TVs and volume loud on them. Cheers!

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
There is a very deep hole right near the IHOP in Heritage. Now, you may be turned off by the overwhelming smell of sulfur and the sounds of ghouls circling around as you enter the hole -- And you might be wondering who all of these little red men holding pitchforks are, and why they're poking and chasing naked screaming people around cauldrons of fire and lava? Don't worry about that, it's worth it if you want to watch the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad