Where to watch NHL playoffs in Munich?

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I'll be in Munich in the next week and I was wondering if there is any bar where I can watch NHL playoffs! Cheers!

That's difficult. There are several sportsbars that have ESPN America, but they usually close at 1am. Some are open until 3am on weekends. But that would still not allow you to watch the whole game.

There are also various hotels all over Europe, including some in Munich, that have ESPN America as a part of their in-house TV packages. You can find a list of these hotels here.
However those hotels are not cheap and I guess you already have a place to stay.

Sorry, I cannot be of more help.

Philybrook

Jul 8, 2010
G-town
That's difficult. There are several sportsbars that have ESPN America, but they usually close at 1am. Some are open until 3am on weekends. But that would still not allow you to watch the whole game.

There are also various hotels all over Europe, including some in Munich, that have ESPN America as a part of their in-house TV packages. You can find a list of these hotels here.
However those hotels are not cheap and I guess you already have a place to stay.

Sorry, I cannot be of more help.

Thanks a lot for your help! I knew that it would have been difficult to watch the playoffs espacially with the time difference. I already have my place to stay and unfortunetly they don't have it. But again thanks for your help!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->