Where to watch habs playoff game in Boston

marioroberge

Oct 11, 2005
I'll be in Boston on the weekend catching the Red Sox game Saturday. In the event that the Habs make it to game 7 I'm hoping to catch the game at a bar next to Fenway so I can manage both. Does anyone know any bars around Fenway that will DEFINITELY be showing the game?

THanks.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Would be better to ask on Boston's forum. I imagine most sports bars will be showing the game on at least a few screens.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I'd love to know as well, I'll be in Boston this week-end too!

George Lebay

Feb 17, 2012
Laval
Would be better to ask on Boston's forum. I imagine most sports bars will be showing the game on at least a few screens.

Personnages-celebres-Troll-face-260360.png

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Yeah... that'll go over really well. Good luck.

And uh, Mario let us know what hellhole they send you into.

It'll be fine. Most people in Boston don't wish ill on Montrealers.

I went to a bar near TD Garden after the Habs game a few months back called The Tip Tap Room (http://thetiptaproom.com/). Not really a sports bar, but it has a few TVs... and also not really that close to Fenway at all, but it's a nice enough place. I'm 100% sure you'd be able to find somewhere to watch.

Pat Paeplow

May 16, 2013
Copperfield's is a decent dive bar right next to Fenway. If you want to get out of pink hat nation, I would suggest taking the red line to Somerville. Much cooler vibe, especially if you want to root for The Habs and deal with nothing worse than good-natured ribbing.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
It's playoff hockey! Pretty much any bar or restaurant with TVs in New England should have it on. I haven't missed a game of either series yet. So have fun! Especially if the Sox forget how to hit a baseball again, booze + hockey will fix that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad