Advice: Where To Order Custom Jerseys From?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hey guys,
Just wondering where you guys have ordered jerseys from for your beer league teams and what not.

I currently am looking at River City Sports- but it's ~$85 for a jersey with a twilled crest/pro-stitched numbers.

Is there anything cheaper for a solution like this? Or how about a solution similar to an NHL Replica jersey?

superhakan

Gaudreauby Baker
Dec 2, 2008
Hey guys,
Just wondering where you guys have ordered jerseys from for your beer league teams and what not.

I currently am looking at River City Sports- but it's ~$85 for a jersey with a twilled crest/pro-stitched numbers.

Is there anything cheaper for a solution like this? Or how about a solution similar to an NHL Replica jersey?

That really isnt bad for a price.

My jerseys were roughly 75$ a piece for reebok style jerseys with sewn pro-numbers, and the logo a press onto a patch (which was then sewn onto the Jersey). I got these essentially for cost as well.

Maybe try the Athletic Knit website. They may be able to help you.

FreshNsoClean

Skater turned Goalie
Mar 15, 2008
State of Hockey
I ordered mine custom from the site I've been using for years. NHL authentic even with the breezer straps and NHL tags.

jersey101.com

I know they are NHL jerseys, but find a 3rd uni and just customize them. Like $55 a pop. Well worth it. I have 5 NHL jerseys. 3 NFL & 1 College FBall.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I ordered mine custom from the site I've been using for years. NHL authentic even with the breezer straps and NHL tags.

jersey101.com

I know they are NHL jerseys, but find a 3rd uni and just customize them. Like $55 a pop. Well worth it. I have 5 NHL jerseys. 3 NFL & 1 College FBall.

Not sure if that site will work, we have our own custom logo

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
That really isnt bad for a price.

My jerseys were roughly 75$ a piece for reebok style jerseys with sewn pro-numbers, and the logo a press onto a patch (which was then sewn onto the Jersey). I got these essentially for cost as well.

Maybe try the Athletic Knit website. They may be able to help you.

I didn't think so either. It's way better than having a vinyl logo that looks like ****.

But one of the kids on my team thinks we can get a better deal- which we probably cannot.

jsykes

Dec 29, 2009
NoVa
As a shop that orders quite a few custom jerseys for teams, that is not a bad price. If you find something better for what you're asking you're going to be saving maybe five or ten bucks per jersey, just depends on how bad you want to search around.

greyraven8

Dec 24, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
For a set of team jerseys if you look around online you can likely get a better price if you go with a set of sublimated jerseys as opposed to the twill crest and numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad