Where to find radio listings?

Bostonzamboni

Jan 26, 2019
I can't seem to find a listing of which radio station the Devils are on game by game. Any games on WFAN this year or are most now online only?

Is tonight's Rangers-Devils pre-season game on radio tonight, September 20?

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I can't seem to find a listing of which radio station the Devils are on game by game. Any games on WFAN this year or are most now online only?

Is tonight's Rangers-Devils pre-season game on radio tonight, September 20?

if you go to the NHL app or NHL.com, I am pretty sure they have the radio stream for each game. At least they do during the season.

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
The MLB app makes you pay 2.99 a month to listen to their radio streams this season. I hope the NHL doesn’t go this way, but I’m pretty sure NHL uses the MLB Advanced Media company for their apps and such so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Boooo. That’s how I grew up with this team. Not being on regular radio anymore sucks.

The broadcast is exactly the same. It’s just on the app.

Also if the NHL did start charging, it should remain free on radio.com app. Also the post game is only on the radio.com channel. The NHL app doesn’t carry it.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
The broadcast is exactly the same. It’s just on the app.

Also if the NHL did start charging, it should remain free on radio.com app. Also the post game is only on the radio.com channel. The NHL app doesn’t carry it.
I know I'm probably the last person who's still fond of actual AM/FM radios, but it's nice to be able to use them once in a while.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Before i found HFboards i would listen to blackout games on the Radio. That was back in the day when you could openly post streams. It's Nostalgic to me.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Our radio crew is the better crew though. Matt is really good at calling the game and Chico is a gem.

Cangi is better with getting insanely over emotional with the calls though. Matt never goes over the top.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Hennessy and Velischeck were the sound of Devils hockey for me. There were a lot of games that I could not watch during the cup era and I would listen on the radio. It seems weird, but a goal call on the radio is almost more exciting than on TV.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I too miss it being on AM/FM. I have an older car which doesn't have bluetooth so listening from a phone isn't as good as radio quality.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just a reminder for those who are unfamiliar but listened to the radio show over preseason with Matt by himself.

Matt’s color partner will be back starting tomorrow and of course it is our beloved Chico.

Reactions: My3Sons

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
You guys are making feel old at this point. The Devils radio voice I first think of is Mike Miller.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->